Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Oh my...

...just look at this kid!

The wonderful communications team just made some of the photos from screening day available. I'll post a few more eventually, but I came across this one and wanted to share. Can't help but smile with her!

 

And thanks a bunch to my friend Michelle, a ship photographer, for this photo. This is the the little boy with clubbed hands that I mentioned when I wrote about the screening day:

 

This week only: if you want a really stylish t-shirt for a great cause visit www.sevenly.org!

This is (I think) the third time sevenly has partnered with mercy ships, they have been such a blessing. Their t-shirts are designed for a specific cause each week, and the profits go straight towards surgeries here in the Congo. Here's and idea: Christmas gifts.

 

Also, please pray for Grace today:

"Grace, pictured below is having her surgery today. Please pray that it will be a successful surgery. As you can see it is a pretty big tumor and removing it will make a dramatic change to her life. Pray for Grace and her family, for today and for the future, that she will heal and that she will be able to adjust to her new life. Please pray for the surgical team performing the surgery and for the team that will take care of her after."


 

And finally,

Here's something to always remember:

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment