Sunday, August 18, 2013

Unpacking!

It's almost time to open the hospital, but first there is lots of cleaning to do!

Before we left Guinea, I helped pack and tie everything down for the sail, now we are dusting it all off and putting things back where they belong. The wards are starting to look like they are ready for patients!

It feel great to be getting the hospital started up again. I can't wait to see all the ways God will move during our time here in Congo- I know that already He has hand picked the people that we are here to serve. Please keep all our future patients in your prayers! Screening day is coming very soon (the big day where we screen thousands of people to look for surgical candidates)- please pray for our patients and for the ones we will have to say no to.

Thanks for keeping up with my blog- I am doing well and it is good to be serving The Lord here on the ship!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment