Friday, August 9, 2013

Community life on the sail

This is one evening's photos on the sail, sometime last week. I am so thankful for the people God has brought to be part of this community- community life is definitely one of the most challenging and most rewarding parts of working with Mercy Ships. And it is my privilege to have a place in this gathering of believers from all over the world!

Photo credit to Mette for a few of these (the ones with myself in them)

 

And then later in the cafe this was happening....

Under the stairs...
 

These photos credit to Hannah:

Here we have Dianna holding some really tasty looking popcorn....


And me adding flavors...
And Jay looking surprised..
And Becca!
And that my friends is all I have for this post- just a photographic journey/what was on my camera from one evening. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment