Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some photos of the IOC campus

I got out my "big camera" and took some photos of the campus today after classes ended. This is my temporary home until we leave for the Guinea field service portion of our training just less than 5 weeks.

In this posts you will be treated to some photos of buildings and random plants and animals Erin and I came across on our walk. It was nice to be using my camera again so just bear with me when I post photos of flowers and pinecones. :)

This is the dorm building...

Trees near the dorm...
The coffee shop- it is open to the public and I have heard it also has very good tea. I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
Main entrance of the IOC...

To be good stewards of the land, Mercy Ships raises some cattle and sheep on the property...

My friend Erin!

Some views from the trail around the campus...

This week we are on the Foundations of Mercy Ships course, which is helping us gain a deeper understanding of the vision and goals of Mercy Ships. I have been so impressed its the staff here, they are very welcoming and very good teachers. Looking forward to the rest of this week.

 

1 comment:

  1. How have you not tried the coffee yet?? Get on the ball Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete